On the latest issue of SALN or (Statement of Assets & Liabilities) by the legislative part of the Government the said result named Sen. Cynthia Villar as the richest while Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV declared as the poorest.
Senator Cynthia Villar was the legal spouse of former richest lawmaker Manny Villar, both of them hit the record of being the richest Senator of the country with the combined assets almost amounting to P 1.62 Billion last year 2013.
Combining the SALN of the Villar couples it shows that they have P 4.88 million worth of properties with the bulk of assets amounting to 1.62 Billion pesos.
The poorest among the Senators was Antonio Trillanes with the total declared SALN amounting to P 4.9 million. Other Senators maintain their properties considering the issue to pork barrel scam.
Sen. Ralph and Vilma Santos Recto has the total worth of properties up to P496,856,444.29. Ralph was named the second richest lawmaker last 2012.
Sen. Ferdinand “Bong2x” Marcos declared up to P197 million with the total estimated liabilities of P20 million taken from loans and other finances.
Here’s the Other SALN Report of Senators:
- Sen. Jinggoy Estrada – P195 million Assets/ P21 million Liabilities
- Sen. Ramon Revilla Jr. – P249 million Assets/ P166.7 million Liabilities
- Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares – P148.9 million
- Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile – P119.377 million
- Sen. Teofisto Guingona III (P114.9 million)
- Juan Edgardo Angara (P97.825 million)
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago (P76.743 million)